November 18, 2017, 11:17:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any star wars fans here?  (Read 867 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: April 25, 2005, 12:55:30 AM »

I was just curious if there was any star wars fans here?
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 04:09:43 PM »

Yes.  I have watched all five of the films.  They have the coolest effects I have ever seen.  My all-time favorite is the Naboo senate scene in Episode 2: Attack of the Clones.  That room seemed to stretch out forever!

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 09:37:43 PM »

huge star wars fan here have seen all five and i liked number 2 best.also plan on seeing the last one in late may.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 07:46:05 AM »

I got the book about the movie and found out about padme's fate i'm kind of surprised by what happened to her.

If anyone wants to know what happened to her i'll tell and if not i'll just keep it a secret.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 12:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "Bryan Blanton"
I got the book about the movie and found out about padme's fate i'm kind of surprised by what happened to her.

If anyone wants to know what happened to her i'll tell and if not i'll just keep it a secret.

Please do NOT post anything about movies that people haven't seen yet!  This is as bad as posting race results when most folks haven't seen the races.

Cheryl
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 05:48:39 PM »

Well then i guess i won't tell besides you need to learn to read a person's posts i said if no one wants to know then i would keep it a secret.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: