November 23, 2017, 08:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This writer sounds like us  (Read 623 times)
Vivian
« on: April 08, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »

Check out this article:

http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/strap_in/story/a8fa9c6a5

He makes a lot of the same points we keep trying to get across to those fox people.  He said it very well and makes me want to forward it to fox.
sally
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 09:27:52 PM »

He's not the only one, Viv.  Ben Blake finall decided to comment on the demise of Pit Bull.  See, SOME media hasn't been bought off by Baby Brian.

http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/16112/

As I always say, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!  :shock:

Sally
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 10:17:13 PM »

Sally, great article.  I caught a re-run of WT on Monday and mentioned it on the forum and was hoping if members had not seen it they would try to.  He was great on there.  I have a feeling that during the off season, that will be one of the shows that will be shown as a winter re-run of best shows.  Thanks for the link.  Yes, DW did mention the goose and we all know that DW eats, drinks and sleeps $$$ nowadays and has gotten away from the reality of what the fans want.  JMO
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 10:26:02 PM »

Thanks for posting these ladies. I like both of these guys, and I agree with what they say.
This sure leaves little doubt about ole D W and where he stands. :roll:

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
sally
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 12:15:44 PM »

There is even more irony in this.  Remember last year when Smoke went off on DW?  DW's defense was that he had to 'tell the truth as he saw it', and that's why he could say Smoke was driving recklessly.  Guess he's the only one entitled to 'tell the truth as he sees it?'

Sally
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: