Speedcouch Forum

General Discussions => Speedcouch Fantasy League => Topic started by: Cheryl on July 03, 2006, 01:18:35 PM



Title: Pepsi 400 Results
Post by: Cheryl on July 03, 2006, 01:18:35 PM
Bill took a break from boating in Daytona to take in the races and whoop up on us all this week!   :lol:

Results can be found here:

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague.html

Not sure what happened to Ron and Kevin as they didn't pick teams and so got no points this week.  

Cheryl


Title: Pepsi 400 Results
Post by: Desmond on July 03, 2006, 05:23:32 PM
This is Bill's first weekly win in the game, I believe; if so, congratulations!

This makes me want to change my plans for Labor Day weekend and go to California Speedway! :lol:  :lol:  

OK, I won't, family's just too important. :D


Title: Pepsi 400 Results
Post by: Cheryl on July 03, 2006, 05:33:53 PM
Quote from: "Desmond"
This is Bill's first weekly win in the game, I believe; if so, congratulations!


No, actually Bill won twice in the first half of the season (week 3 and week 12) and was leading the points for a while there near the end of the first half.

Cheryl


Title: Pepsi 400 Results
Post by: ronbarnes77 on July 03, 2006, 10:01:12 PM
:D  :D cheryl i've been very busy at work(my company just moved into a new tower they built here in nyc).i just selected a team for next week so please include me for next week thanks!!


Title: Pepsi 400 Results
Post by: Cheryl on July 03, 2006, 11:50:39 PM
Quote from: "ronbarnes77"
:D  :D cheryl i've been very busy at work(my company just moved into a new tower they built here in nyc).i just selected a team for next week so please include me for next week thanks!!


Okay, Ron.  No problem!

Cheryl


Title: Pepsi 400 Results
Post by: Desmond on July 05, 2006, 05:39:29 PM
Quote from: "Cheryl"
No, actually Bill won twice in the first half of the season (week 3 and week 12) and was leading the points for a while there near the end of the first half.


How could I forget that already? :oops:


Title: Pepsi 400 Results
Post by: BillKP71 on July 07, 2006, 09:39:36 PM
Sorry for the slow response. We didn't find our way back to the Free State until late yesterday. (How come my tomatoes are drowned? Did you guys get  a little rain up here?)

Thanks Desmond! As Cheryl mentioned, this blind squirrel did find a couple nuts in the first half. Actually I have a system; Tony has won every race I've gone to lately. Just wish I could afford making a few more races ;-)

Anyway, Tony should be a mortal lock at Indy. (Please keep that to yourself of course ;-)

Good luck all and have fun!

Bill